Associate Technical Lead - Data ScienceApply
6-8 YearsNOIDABachelors Degree
- A keen desire to solve business problems, and to find patterns and insights within structured and unstructured data
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Strong ability to formulate business problems mathematically and strong problem-solving skills.
- Proven data manipulation skills
- Have been active in the community in terms of articles/blogs/speaking engagements at conferences
- At least 6+ years of experience with the recent 3+ years associated in Data science.
- Experience in Python/R/Scala/Julia, Statistical Modelling including linear & logistic regression, Tree-based models e.g. Random Forest, Boosted Trees
- Solid experience with data visualization tools such as Matplotlib/ggplot/plotly
- Hands-on experience with a variety of machine learning and deep learning algorithms (SVM, artificial neural networks/ANN, RNN, CNN, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP), should have implemented any of the following techniques Word2Vec, Glove, BERT, ULMFit, XLNet, etc.
- Experience in at least two of the following Image / Text/ Tabular data
- Knowledge of unsupervised ML algorithms
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on domain use case.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Cross-domain (BFSI, Telecom, E-commerce, etc) experience