Associate Technical Lead - iOSApply
6-8 YearsNOIDABachelors Degree
- Create architecture and technical design for mobile solutions using design patterns and common solutions
- Work with cross-functional team including designers, information architects, backend developers to create optimum integration solutions
- Write scalable and maintainable code solutions for complex engineering challenges
- Understand and follow standards, guidelines, and best practices adopted in the project.
- Appreciate & Develop high quality Front End/UI patterns for mobile devices.
- Keep abreast of technology trends and advances in web/mobile technologies
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA with 6-8 yrs of relevant experience
- Proficient in native iOS development (Objective-C and Swift)
- Excellent working knowledge of Xcode 7.x and 8.x
- Experience with Cocoa Touch frameworks and mobile user interface design
- Experience with Core Data, Push Notifications, In-App Purchase
- Strong understanding of mobile UI guidelines and best practices
- Strong skills in object-oriented programming and software design
- Experience with database management systems with the help of SQLite
- Experience developing and distributing applications via enterprise channels or App stores
- Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g. JSON, XML) through various interface types (e.g., REST, SOAP)
Good to have:
- Experience in integrating analytics and tracking solutions (Eg. Omniture, Google Analytics)
- Experience with PhoneGap, Titanium, Xamarin, Kony or any other cross platform framework or mobile technology
- Game Center integration
- Good communication, presentation and persuasion skills (both verbal & written)
- Highly motivated and collaborative team player with an ability to work in a fast paced environment.