● Monitoring, troubleshooting infrastructure components hosted in various cloud environments such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud & on-premise data centres.
● Work closely with the devops team or the development team in identifying and rectifying issues in a timely manner in various environments.
● Respond on reported issues within the agreed SLA’s and escalate to appropriate stakeholders based on incident management process.
● Detect and analyze alarms to provide basic to moderate fault isolation and remote troubleshooting, escalating if necessary.
● Build and maintain tools and frameworks that support automation, health-check of applications and patching activities
● Automation of daily tasks using configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef etc. or scripting using Python, Perl, Bash etc.
● Support and troubleshoot high availability, performance, monitoring, backup and restoration of different environments
● Design & build dashboard to provide visibility into health of infrastructure using tools like Grafana, Kibana etc.
● Closely work with client stakeholders to resolve issues and participate in regular cadence calls for business improvement
● Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
● Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals
● Participate in client on-boarding journey, supporting the account manager during various aspects of the process.
● Evaluate tools, technologies and processes to improve efficiency and scalability of continuous integration environments
● Self-motivated and help improve team performance by suggesting & leading innovation using new tools & technologies, working with limited supervision.
● B.E/B.Tech/MCA, with atleast 1 years’ experience in managing an infrastructure
● Experience working in 24x7 Support Environments on help desk tickets
● Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
● Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
● AWS Administration experience would be preferable
● Experience on monitoring tools like Nagios
● Experience working on ticketing tools like JIRA, Freshdesk, ServiceNow (Preferred)
● Experience in creating process documents for help desk support
● Effective written and verbal communication skills.
● Willing to work in 24*7 rotational shift job