Manager - FinanceApply
- Preparation and Finalization P&L A/c, Balance Sheet & Cash flow on Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly basis.
- Working with a cross-functional team in preparing the annual budgets including goal setting, investment plans, key initiatives, etc Consolidation/Review of the projected P&L /Budget at the company level.
- Ensure that all finances are properly administered and monitored, including credit control. Invoice Preparation & Verification of Rates.
- Implement and maintain reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements
- Perform continuous assessment of the close process and process re-engineering to reduce the timing to close the financial period
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Management of the weekly and monthly reporting processes and systems ensuring that accurate management accounts and other management reports are produced on a timely basis
- Working with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit/loss performance by business unit and on a consolidated basis;
- Develop and manage external financial relationships (e.g., banks, insurers, auditors) and constantly look for ways to strengthen overall financial performance.
- Working experience around the Corporate restructuring to have an efficient and favorable tax structure
- Working experience around Merger and Demerger
- Good hands-on IFRS/IndAS
- Working experience for consolidation of Financials at overseas group Companies level
- Good working knowledge around Direct and Indirect taxation
- Strong technical skills and a good balance between technical ability and commercial acumen
- A Qualified CA with 4-5 years of Experience
- Experienced in building strong relationships with strategic partners
- An entrepreneurial, result-focused, and proactive attitude
- Should have ownership for the tasks and the attitude to drive work items to closure with success
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Results oriented and self-motivated
- In depth understanding of financial accounting and reporting requirements and processes