Senior Quality Engineer4-6 yearsNoidaGraduation/Post Graduation
- Responsible for designing, developing and maintaining automation test suites for test coverage and regression.
- Responsible for end-to-end test delivery, including but not limited to Test Strategy, Planning, Estimation, Execution & Reporting for the project.
- Emphasizing on code coverage, unit testing and overseeing the deployment of continuous build and integration processes to improve overall product quality.
- Actively supporting and engaging with experts and Stakeholders to ensure continuous improvements are identified through review and benchmarking processes
- Improving efficiencies and accuracy in the test process by driving automation strategies
- Driving consistency and best practices by leveraging collective intelligence through cross-functional knowledge sharing within the team.
- Reporting key metrics for all stages of testing, ensuring the development team adheres to the defined strategy's principles, guidelines and best practices.
- Building and maintenance of quality standards as well as enforcing technical and testing standards.
- Mentoring people to achieve the highest standard of quality and contributing towards organizational excellence.
- 4-7 years of experience in automation and manual testing with some years of experience in white box testing using Java and JUnit
- Experience in automating using tools like Selenium, Protractor, Appium, Cypress, Playwright, Puppeteer etc
- Experience in testing Web Based applications (Automation and Manual) in an Agile environment
- Good knowledge of tools like Jenkins, SonarQube, TestNG, Maven, ALM, JIRA
- Well-versed with API Testing
- Well versed with QA process, Testing life cycle
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to identify programming errors or inconsistencies