A quick recap of Day 2 sessions:
- Modern Day Operations with Apache Sling by Bertrand Delacretaz
- Sling DevOps and cluster
- Git driven Sling Setup
- The Lazy AEM Developer by Feike Visser
- JSP and Sightly comparison
- Features of Sightly
- Write less code that does more.
- Mobile App Development with Apache Cordova and AEM by Bruce Lefebvre
- Sling IDE Tooling by Robert Munteanu
- Do everything from Eclipse IDE.
- Add/delete nodes and properties from Eclipse(not CRX-DE) and see changes on the fly
- Sling Resource Merger by Carsten Ziegeler
- Reuse component dialog in an efficient way
- Avoid duplicate code
- Integrating ElasticSearch with AEM by me(Vivek Sachdeva)
Looking forward to third and final day..