Operational Lead - Managed Services4-6 yearsNoidaGraduation/Post Graduation
- Come up with initiatives to continuously improve service performance and reliability of the L1/L2 team for enhanced customer service
- Efficient in producing process performance dashboards and reports
- Manage escalations and where required setup escalation management process of notifying teams
- Understand running operations and come up with ideas where irrelevant steps should be eradicated to improve performance
- Conduct daily work review for L1/L2 team so that quality promised to client is not compromised
- Provides guidance regarding industry "best practices" and/or known trends as they apply to help desk support services and related deliverables
- Ensures proper solutions and knowledge management best practices are followed and integrate continual service improvement processes to continuously bring refinements
- Come up with gap assessment tracker and solutions to fix
- Ensures proper maintenance and administration of ticketing platforms and all aspects including forms, workflows, categories, etc.
- Provide internal trainings to L1/L2 team for regular tasks or new tasks added in scope
- Experience working with supporting technologies, including, but not limited to, remote assistance industry-standard ITSM platforms such as ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, JIRA etc.
- Ability to explain/relay IT and complex issues to various levels of end-users/customers
- Experience of upto 5 years in similar capacity
- At least 3-4 years of experience in applying and managing IT Service Management processes preferred
- Should have expert level of communication skills both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills and relationship building skills. Excellent customer service skills to be able to serve customers in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
- A proven track record of working in a similar capacity providing 24 x 7 IT Infrastructure management support to global customers
- Basic understanding of Cloud Infrastructure (AWS), Operating Systems (Linux & Windows)
- Experience in leading a team of 5-10 Helpdesk/Support Engineers
- Experience in managing 24 x 7 shifts and creating shift rosters
- Expert with MS Excel, MS powerpoint etc.