Senior Manager - Social MediaApply
2-5 YearsNOIDAGraduation/Post Graduation
- Manage brand pages across social networks for clients.
- Develop fresh content and ideas to help brands achieve their digital media objectives.
- Monitor, listen and respond to user interactions across platforms.
- Ability to visualize creative ideas & write persuasive content.
- Strong research skills coupled with editorial capability.
- Able to follow style guidelines and client briefs.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Able to work both independently or in a team.
- Can independently manage pages across social media platforms.
- Ability to create reports from FB insights, Google Analytics and other social tools.
Good to Have:
- Graduate (preferably in English/Mass Communication).
- Master’s Degree/Diploma preferred.
- MBA from a reputed institute would be an advantage.