Recently in my project I used google form submission for the email subscription’s and find it very handy for various purpose.
Steps to create google form :
- go to google docs, click create new -> form
- Here you can additem/field like text, paragraphtext, multi-select etc as per your project need.
- Save that form by clicking save now, it will generate the spreadsheet where data is being submitted by form.
After performing above 3 steps your form is ready to use and integrate/embed into your project.
Steps to submit your form to google into your project :
- In form edit window, below you can see a view form link. click on it to view form.
- Now from the souce code of the form simply copy url from action attribute of form tag and paste it in your form action attribute.
- The url look like this action=”http://spreadsheets.google.com/formResponse?formkey=dHFBbWdtRTRXb0tyMlJyTERteVFwemc6MQ&ifq”
- and set the field’s name into your form to the entry.0.single or entry.1.single etc. respective to the form name in google form.
- We can also use iframe by setting the target attribute of the form